The magnetic pump manufacturer tells you the installation and precautions of the magnetic pump
1. Make a concrete foundation according to the installation size of the pump and bury the anchor bolts at the same time.
2. Check the pump and motor before installation. All parts should be in good condition, and there should be no debris in the pump;
3. Place the unit on the base, place a pair of wedges between the bottom plate and the foundation, and adjust the wedge shape to find the level of the pump. After adjustment, tighten the anchor bolts;
4. The suction and discharge pipes of the pump should be supported by the pump and the pump cannot be supported.
5. The installation is complete. Finally, move the coupling with the handwheel to check the friction and it is easy to rotate evenly to complete the installation.
6. Magnetic pump is strictly prohibited to use granular extraction medium;
7. To prevent debris from entering the pump, a filter should be placed at the inlet, and the filtration area should be greater than 3 times the cross-sectional area of the pipe.
8. The high lift pump should also be installed on the outlet line of the check valve to prevent the water hammer from suddenly closing and being damaged;
9. It must be ensured that the installation height of the pump complies with the cavitation limit of the pump and that pipe loss and medium temperature must be considered.
10. When the medium temperature is too high, cooling measures should be taken to prevent the machine from sealing the static ring.