Correct use and installation method of self-priming chemical pump
First, prepare the self-priming chemical pump for inspection before starting.
1. According to the working conditions of the pump, this series of self-priming chemical pumps are lubricated with high quality calcium based butter and No. 10 oil respectively. If the pump lubricated with butter should periodically inject the butter into the bearing housing, the oil lubricated pump should be lubricated with oil. If the oil level is insufficient, add butter.
2. Check that the liquid storage in the self-priming chemical pump casing is higher than the upper edge of the impeller. If the liquid storage volume is insufficient, it can be directly injected into the pump body from the liquid filling port on the pump casing, and should not be started in the case of insufficient liquid storage. Otherwise, it does not work properly and it is easy to damage the mechanical seal.
3. Check if the rotating parts of the self-priming chemical pump have a plugging phenomenon.
4. Check the bottom foot of the self-priming chemical pump and the nut at each joint for release.
5. Check the coaxiality and operation degree of the self-priming chemical pump shaft and the electric spindle.
6. Check the inlet pipe for leaks. If there is a leak, we must try our best to eliminate it.
7. Open the valve on the suction line and slightly open the outlet control valve (do not open fully).
Second, the start-up and operation of self-priming chemical pump
1. Point type self-priming chemical pump, pay attention to whether the steering of the pump shaft is correct.
2. Pay attention to abnormal sound and vibration during turning.
3. Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge. After starting, when the readings of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge are stable after a period of fluctuation, it means that the pump is filled with liquid and enters the normal infusion operation.
4. During the self-suction process before the pump enters the normal infusion, special attention should be paid to the increase of the water temperature inside the pump. If the process is too long and the water temperature in the pump is too high, stop and check the pump.
5. If the temperature of the liquid in the pump is too high, it is difficult to self-prime, the liquid in the pump can be temporarily stopped, and the liquid in the pump can be directly replenished into the pump through the liquid return pump or the liquid storage port on the pump body, so that the pump can be The liquid is cooled. Then start.
6. If the self-priming chemical pump has strong vibration and noise during the working process, it may be caused by pump cavitation. There are two reasons for cavitation: one is that the inlet pipe flow is too large, and the other is that the suction range is too large. When the flow rate is too high, the outlet control valve can be adjusted to increase the pressure gauge reading, and the installation height of the pump can be appropriately reduced when the intake pipe is blocked; when the suction range is too high, the installation height of the pump can be appropriately reduced.
7. When the self-priming chemical pump stops the pump for the reason, when the restart is required, the outlet control valve should be slightly opened (not fully closed), which not only facilitates the gas discharge at the outlet of the spout during the self-priming process, but also ensures The tip starts under light duty.
8. Take care to check the piping system for leaks.
Third, self-priming chemical pump outage
1. First, the gate valve on the spit line must be closed.
2. Stop the pump from turning.
3. During the cold season, the liquid in the mud pump and the water in the bearing body cooling chamber should be emptied to prevent freezing and cracking of the components.