Precautions for use of centrifugal vertical chemical pump:
(1) The weight of the pipeline cannot be added to the pump when installing the chemical centrifugal pump. There should be separate supports to prevent deformation from affecting performance and life.
(2) Stainless steel chemical pipeline pump and motor are the whole structure, no need to find the alignment when installing, so it is very convenient to install.
(3) It is necessary to tighten the anchor bolts during installation to avoid the impact of vibration on the performance of the centrifugal vertical chemical pump during starting.
(4) Before installing the centrifugal vertical chemical pump, carefully check whether there are any hard materials (such as stones, iron particles, etc.) that affect the operation of the pump in the pump flow path, so as to avoid damage to the impeller and the pump body during the operation of the centrifugal vertical chemical pump.
(5) For the convenience of maintenance and safety of use, install a regulating valve in the inlet and outlet pipelines of the centrifugal vertical chemical pump and install a pressure gauge near the pump outlet to ensure operation within the rated head and flow range to ensure the pump Normal operation, increasing the service life of vertical chemical pumps.
(6) If the pump is used for suction, it should be equipped with a bottom valve. Unless the self-priming pump is used, the bottom valve should not be installed, and the inlet pipe should not have too many bends, and there should be no water leakage or air leakage.
(7) The discharge line such as the check valve should be installed outside the gate valve.
(8) After installation, turn the pump shaft, the impeller should have friction or jam, otherwise the pump should be disassembled for inspection.
(9) The installation method of the centrifugal vertical chemical pump is divided into hard connection and flexible connection installation.